DOT Contractor Quality Plans, Programs, & Manuals
We've developed a set of Contractor Quality Plans, Programs, and Manuals for federal, state, and local Department of Transportation construction projects.
- Guaranteed compliance with State DOT & FHWA requirements
- Includes all required forms including
(Form FHWA 1413) "Inspector's Daily Record of Construction Operations"
- Receive expert support and advice (30 min. phone/web support included)
- 100% Compliance Acceptance Guarantee
What we do for you
We'll assemble a quality plan, program, or manual based on your company and contract specifications and personalize it with your company name, logo, and project information.
Standard Features Include:
- Fully-written - No writing required
- Use on Multiple Bids/Contract Submittals
- Based on your contract and company needs
- Personalized with your name, logo & project info.
- Compliance to Government, Industry, and/or ISO 9001 construction QA/QC requirements
- Expert advice and support
- Includes Industry and Trade-Specific Information
- 100% Submittal Acceptance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Click here for more details...
Inspection forms and trade-specific information
You plan will include Inspection forms for your scopes of work along with information on your applicable regulatory codes, personnel qualifications and inspection and testing standards.
See by CSI Divisions for more information.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.