FTQ Homebuilder Quality Assurance Programs
Every homebuilder knows that defects or failures in constructed facilities can result in very large costs. Even when defects are minor, the repeated punch lists create increased costs and delays.
Our approach to instituting coordinated controls, measuring performance, and establishing systems of accountability will prevent defects and failures in the first place. Your construction will run smoother, faster, and more efficiently. You will:
- Prevent costly failures and produce quality, defect-free work
- Consistently meet contract specifications
- Deliver projects on-time and under-budget
- Reduce the risk of defect litigation
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Minimize punch lists
- Align Priorities
First Time Quality is a structured quality assurance approach to 'building it right the first time' at every stage of construction.