Effective Date: May 25, 2018
What information is collected?
We collect information from the devices and networks that you use to access our website and/or our mobile applications. Information collected by us may include:
- Personal details that you enter and submit, for example, your name, your e-mail address, your company name and your telephone number.
- We automatically collect your username, IP address, your mobile device, operating system, and web application used to access First Time Quality.
- We use third-party offsite payment processors to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers. Rather, all such information is provided directly to our third-party processors, whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies
What is this information used for?
- To provide you with our solution.
- To follow up with you by email or phone.
- To respond to your emails.
- To provide customer service.
- To send periodic emails.
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How do we protect your information?
Our servers are located in secure facilities. We have enabled HTTPS access to our website. When our mobile applications communicate with our website to request and send information, that information is sent using HTTPS. Access to your data on our website is also password-protected. You are responsible for using a strong and unique password for the Site to help keep your account secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorized activity on your account because of lost, weak, or compromised passwords.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in programming and operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Our website, our applications, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old. If we discover that we have collected personal information of a child under 13 years, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Contact First Time Quality
" web page.