Electrical Contractor Quality Assurance Plans & Programs
We've developed a comprehensive set of submittal-ready quality assurance plans, programs, and manuals for electrical contractors.
Electrical Industry-Specific Information
Electrical Contractor Quality Control Plans, Programs & Manuals include:
- Policies for compliance with NFPA, IEEE, ICC/ANSI, NETA, and NICET regulatory codes and standards
- (15) CSI Division 26 Electrical inspection forms w/checkpoints.
- Electrical inspection and testing standards
Based on your requirements
From simple to comprehensive, Electrical Quality Plans are available for Commercial/Industrual, USACE/NAVFAC, FTA-DOT, DOE, or other government agencies' standards as well as ISO 9001 and ISNetworld requirements — And, range in size between 30 pages and over 200 pages.
Standard Features Include:
- Fully-written - No writing required
- Use on Multiple Bids/Contract Submittals
- Based on your contract and company needs
- Personalized with your name, logo & project info.
- Compliance to Government, Industry, and/or ISO 9001 construction QA/QC requirements
- Expert advice and support
- Includes Electrical-Specific Inspection Forms and Industry Information
- 100% Submittal Acceptance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Click here for more details...
What we do for you
We'll review your contract requirements, assemble an electrical quality plan based on your needs, and personalize it with your company name, logo, and project information. See template personalization for more information.
If you have very complex or non-standard requirements, we offer customization services. We can add additional writing or customize your plan when needed. See Pricing and Plans for more details.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.
Not ready to order? — Learn More
Download Electrical Quality Plan Sample, and see what you'll get in each section of your electrical quality control plan. Or, contact us at 410-451-8006 and we'll answer all of your questions.
See why hundreds of companies, both large and small, trust us for the QA/QC and safety solutions.