NAVFAC Quality Control Plans, Manuals & Templates
We've developed a set of Quality Control Plans, Manuals, and Templates to comply with the U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) contractor quality control (CQC) Requirements.
NAVFAC Features and Benefits include:
- For Awarded Contracts, MATOC/IDIQ Contracts, and RFPs
- USACE-Navfac Compliance Guarantee
- Three Phases of Control Policies and Procedures
- Including Defineable Features of Work (DFOW) and Military QA/QC terminology through out
- Design controls for Design/Build and Engineering work
Standard Features Include:
- Fully-written - No writing required
- Use on Multiple Bids/Contract Submittals
- Based on your contract and company needs
- Personalized with your name, logo & project info.
- Compliance to Government, Industry, and/or ISO 9001 construction QA/QC requirements
- Expert advice and support
- Includes Industry and Trade-Specific Information
- 100% Submittal Acceptance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Click here for more details...
What We Do for You
We'll assemble a CQC Plan based on your contract specifications and personalize it with your company name, logo, and project information and provide support to help you with your submittal.
If you have non-standard or very complex requirements, we offer customization services to write additional policies or work with you to create a custom plan.
Trade-Specific Inspection Forms
You'll also get a set of inspection forms for the divisions you work in. See By CSI Divisions for more information.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.
Not Ready to Buy? — Learn More
Download NAVFAC Quality Plan Sample, and see what you'll get in each section of your US Army Corps of Engineers Quality Plan or Manual -
Or, contact us at 410-451-8006 and we'll answer all of your questions.
See why hundreds of companies, both large and small, trust us for the QA/QC and safety solutions.