USACE EM 385-1-1 Accident Prevention/ Safety Plans
Basic or Comprehensive
For small to large projects, we offer fully-written Health and Safety/ Accident Prevention Plans that meet all USACE EM 385-1-1 Appendix "A" requirements.
For small projects, all you'll need is the site/project-specific EM 385 Accident Prevention Plan.
For larger projects (over $5 million), you'll need a coordinated safety manual to go along with your Accident Prevention Plan to establish an organized structure for managing your safety.
We offer two levels of plans based on your project and contract requirements.
Accident Prevention / Health & Safety Plans include:
- Fully written Accident Prevention Plan with or without a Safety Manual
- Guaranteed compliance with USACE EM 385-1-1 Appendix "A"
- Complete set of Risk Management Plan Templates for Fall Protection, Critical Lift, etc.
- Activity Hazard Analysis dictionary and AHA Forms for creating AHAs
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
- Custom AHA Preparation Available
Easy for your contracting officer to approve
Your Accident Prevention/ Health & Safety Plan will follow EM 385 Appendix "A" format exactly. And, provides the details that your Contracting Officer expects in a well-formed safety plan.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.