Project Accident Prevention Plans
Our most popular offering, comprehensive quality plan templates are available for general construction projects including civil, industrial, & commercial and government construction projects with different templates to comply with USACE, Navfac, DOE, FTA, DOT, and FAA requirements.
We guarantee the plan we prepare for you will comply with your contract specifications. For non-standard or very complex requirements, we may recommend a custom plan. Although, this is very uncommon.
What you will do
You will add some project-specific information by filling out a few forms that are included in your template package.
For example, you will list major subcontractors and suppliers on the Source of Supply form and list your construction tasks on the Quality Controlled Task form. All other writing is done for you.
What we will do for you
- Review your contract and company requirements with you over the phone
- Recommend the quality plan template that fits your needs and give you a quote.
- Briefly interview you to get the plan correctly set up for your company (e.g. do you do design work, qualify subcontractors, include a warranty, etc.).
- Personalize your template with your company, project, and scopes of work information
- Provide insights during a phone/Web meeting and review your quality plan submittal.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Templates are emailed to you in MS Word format for easy editing and reuse on future projects.
We'll provide a 30 minute Web/phone support meeting to review your submittal and answer any questions about your plan. You can also upgrade to a custom plan at any time if you'd like.
Download samples pages and find out what you will get in each section of your construction QA/QC plan.
Don't want to download a sample, Contact Us at 410-451-8006 and we'll answer all of your questions.
To Get Started
Click on this link to tell us about your project. We'll call you or email you a quote with additional details (no obligation).