DOT-FHWA Contractor Quality Plans, Programs, & Manuals
The Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration requires its contractors to comply with the following specifications:
We've developed a set of Contractor Quality Plans, Programs, and Manuals that meets DOT-FHWA requirements
- Guaranteed compliance with FHWA requirements
- Includes all FHWA required forms
including (Form FHWA 1413) "Inspector's Daily Record of Construction Operations"
- Receive expert support and advice (30 min. phone/web support included)
- 100% Compliance Acceptance Guarantee
What we do for you
We'll assemble a quality plan, program, or manual based on your company and contract specifications and personalize it with your company name, logo, and project information.
Standard Features Include:
- Fully-written - No writing required
- Use on Multiple Bids/Contract Submittals
- Based on your contract and company needs
- Personalized with your name, logo & project info.
- Compliance to Government, Industry, and/or ISO 9001 construction qa qc requirements
- Expert advice and support
- Includes Industry and Trade-Specific Information
- 100% Submittal Acceptance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Click here for more details...
Inspection forms and trade-specific information
You plan will include Inspection forms for your scopes of work along with information on your applicable regulatory codes, personnel qualifications and inspection and testing standards.
See by CSI Divisions for more information.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.
Not Ready to Buy? — Learn More
See why hundreds of companies, both large and small, trust us for the QA/QC and safety solutions.