Telecommunications Quality Manuals
We've developed a set of submittal-ready Quality (QA/QC) Manuals, Programs, and Forms for telecommunications contractors.
From simple to comprehensive
Fully-written, Telecom Quality Control Plans, Programs, & Manuals range in size between 30 pages and over 200 pages.
Telecom Features Include:
- Policies for compliance with TIA, ACI, ASTM, AWS, SDI, and NFPA regulatory codes and standards
- (32) inspection forms w/checkpoints for Concrete, Metal, Electrical, Earthwork and Communications work tasks
- For Commercial/Industrial, Ericsson/Sprint, USACE/NAVFAC, ISO 9001 and ISNetworld Requirements
Standard Features Include:
- Fully-written - No writing required
- Use on Multiple Bids/Contract Submittals
- Based on your contract and company needs
- Personalized with your name, logo & project info.
- Compliance to Government, Industry, and/or ISO 9001 construction QA/QC requirements
- Expert advice and support
- Includes Telecom-Specific Inspection Forms and Industry Information
- 100% Submittal Acceptance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Click here for more details...
What we do for you
We'll assemble a Telecommunications Quality Control Plan, Program or Manual based on your contract specifications and personalize it with your company name, logo, and project information.
If you have very complex or non-standard requirements, we offer customization services. We can add additional writing or customize your plan when needed.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.
Not ready to buy? Learn More...
Download a Telecom Quality Plan Sample, and see what you'll get in each section of your Telecom quality control plan template. Or, contact us at 410-451-8006 and we'll answer all of your questions.
See why hundreds of companies, both large and small, trust us for the QA/QC and safety solutions.