Department of Defense (DoD) Quality Plans & Manuals
We've developed a set of Quality Control Plans, Manuals, and Forms for Department of Defense (DoD) construction projects.
DoD Compliance Guarantee
Your DoD Quality Control Plan will meet Military Quality Control Requirements USFG 01 045 02 and include a 100% Compliance Acceptance Guarantee.
Features and Benefits include:
- For Awarded Contracts, MATOC/IDIQ Contracts, and RFPs
- USACE-Navfac Compliance Guarantee
- Three Phases of Control Policies and Procedures
- Military QA/QC terminology through out - including Defineable Features of Work (DFOW)
- Design controls for Design/Build and Engineering work
Industry and Trade-Specific Information
Your plan will include trade-specific information for the divisions of work you perform including a set of inspection forms with checkpoints as well as inspection and testing, applicable code, and personnel qualifications information.
See By CSI Divisions for more information.
Standard Features Include:
- Fully-written - No writing required
- Use on Multiple Bids/Contract Submittals
- Based on your contract and company needs
- Personalized with your name, logo & project info.
- Compliance to Government, Industry, and/or ISO 9001 construction QA/QC requirements
- Expert advice and support
- Includes Industry and Trade-Specific Information
- 100% Submittal Acceptance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Click here for more details...
What We Do for You
We'll assemble a CQC Plan based on your contract specifications and personalize it with your company name, logo, and project information.
Personalized Plans or Instant Download available.
Personalized plans include your company logo, company name and project name and make a very nice, professional presentation.
If you don't mind adding your own company name, logo, and personnel/org. chart, you can purchase the document from our online store with a 10% discount. Here is a link to the online store page.
Not Ready to Buy? — Learn More
Download an DoD Quality Plan Sample, and see what you'll get in each section of your Quality Plan or Manual - Or, contact us at 410-451-8006 and we'll answer all of your questions.
See why hundreds of companies, both large and small, trust us for the QA/QC and safety solutions.