FTQ Construction Quality Management Systems
The First Time Quality® Approach
First Time Quality® is a systematic, structured approach to 'Building it Right the First Time' at every stage of construction. It's designed to reduce defects, improve profits, lower risks, and establish you as a quality-driven organization.
Our Quality Management System Components
- Identify - Identify recurring problems through collaboration with superintendents and data analysis.
- Prevent - Prevent defects by choosing the most costly problems and field training your work crews to prevent future occurrences. We have a "Hotspot" process for this. (where most of your gains come from).
- Inspect - Inspect work to measure quality and correct defects before they become problems.
- Analyze - Analyze your quality and other key performance measures to plan your improvement processes and get the greatest benefits.
- Standardize - Standardize your company-wide quality system to ensure consistent quality and meet client's expectations, codes, industry standards, and product installation instructions on every project.
Look at information about our Construction Quality Inspection Software or Contact us at 410-451-8006 to learn how First Time Quality® can help your construction company get results.