FTQ Construction Quality Management Systems
The First Time Quality® Approach
First Time Quality® is a systematic, structured approach to 'Building it Right the First Time' at every stage of construction. It's designed to reduce defects, improve profits, lower risks, and establish you as a quality-driven organization.
Our Quality Management System Components
- Identify - Identify recurring problems through collaboration with superintendents and data analysis.
- Prevent - Prevent defects by choosing the most costly problems and field training your work crews to prevent future occurrences. We have a "Hotspot" process for this. (where most of your gains come from).
- Inspect - Inspect work to measure quality and correct defects before they become problems.
- Analyze - Analyze your quality and other key performance measures to plan your improvement processes and get the greatest benefits.
- Standardize - Standardize your company-wide quality system to ensure consistent quality and meet client's expectations, codes, industry standards, and product installation instructions on every project.